Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 2 summary

Logged only 14 miles this past week. My running total noticeably shrinks the more hours I put in at the office. Up 'til now, I run only on my days off, or in mid-morning on those days I go into the office late. I plan to fix this as spring rolls into summer, and it gets warm enough in the early mornings to add in pre-work runs.

I've watched my food intake, both quantity and quality, MUCH more this week. With every leftover Easter candy temptation, and after each bite of a second helping at dinner, I wonder to myself whether it will help or hurt my training. It's funny, because I could think like that all the time, but really I analyze what's going down the hatch way more when I'm getting ready for a race. Which is just another good reason to plan to run a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment